- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
$7.99 - $12.59
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 13/16'' - Seat Post Length: 15.5'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
$12.99 - $15.00
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm - Seat Post Length: 15'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $26.59
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$19.99 - $21.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$21.59 - $26.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$24.99 - $28.00
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
The Tuner pivotal post features a 220mm length with grooves evenly spaced every 15mm for cut lines or seat height indication. - 6061 alloy forged post - Weight: 4.6oz - Clamp Style: Pivotal
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Sunday Bikes pivotal seatpost.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The directional butting of the Energy SBS SB20 seatpost’s 6066-aluminum shaft gives it thicker walls fore and aft for stiffness and thinner walls at the sides to cut weight. A forged and machined alloy head is bonded to the top of the shaft. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL6066 w/ alloy head - Directionally butted for low weight and additional strength - Chromoly hardware - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings. 0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment. 30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
Page 1 of 4 Next page