• We are regularly sanitizing all door handles, counter tops and commonly touched spaces.
• Promoting online and curbside takeout food options.
• Temporarily closing off our public restrooms and clothing areas.
• Reducing the amount of customers allowed in the building to 4 at one time.
• We are keeping our hands off of our faces and each other.
• We are asking for people to only touch bikes that they are interested in rolling around on.
• We will then sanitize all touch points on the bike.
We are following our community's current guidelines, including the Onondaga County and New York State Department of Health, along with the CDC. The recommendation for "social distancing" is something we are practicing at a business level. Our shop is spacious, clean and we are confident we can conduct business as usual—just with a bit more space between us all.
We request that if you are feeling any symptoms of COVID-19 that you please refrain from coming into the shop out of respect and safety for our employees. We promise the same to you.
We think being outdoors and riding bikes (while mitigating unnecessary risk) is a great way to stay healthy and disconnect from a lot of the negative information floating around right now. Therefore, we will stay open to serve you so you can continue to play outdoors. We appreciate your business and support during these difficult times.
Monday - Friday: 10ish - 6pm
Saturday: 10ish - 5pm
3/17/20: Due to the recent pandemic, we have had to make temporary adjustments to hours and service.