• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
Trust your bike with Sunlite's Standard U-Lock. Its hardened shackle is super strong. Three keys and a carrying bracket are included, and the soft coating won't scratch your frame.
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 7.75"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
This Hooligan is 40 inches of hardened chain wrapped in a soft nylon sheath. The lock head is covered in soft-touch silicone to prevent dinging your bike. Lock up the frame and either front or rear wheel to keep your bike safe. Long enough to be worn around your torso but will fold down small enough to fit in a bag. Product Features: - Security level 6 - 7mm diameter steel chain - 40-inch in length - 3 keys included - Weight: 2lb 12oz
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
$49.95 - $99.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
OnGuard's PitBull DT is a sturdy U-lock/cable combination that protects your bicycle with 1/2-inch hardened steel, OnGuard's X4 quattro-bolt lock, and a 3/8-inch-diameter cable. This cable is 4-feet long so that you can lock up your wheels, or another bike, with ease. And thanks to the included mounting bracket the PitBull DT will be along for every ride. This lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
The OTTO Mount is an accessory for on-the-bike carry of OTTOLOCK. It's made of flexible silicone and has four ladder-strap hooks to ensure a snug, secure fit for multiple places on your bike. Note: Make sure all four hooks are engaged with your OTTO Mount ladder strap, and you position the OTTOLOCK head weight near the clamp to ensure you do not lose your OTTOLOCK. - Recommended for the 18" OTTOLOCK only - Flexible inner fit-up diameter accommodates 1 – 2" (25 – 51cm) round bicycle tubes - Material: silicone
- 9.5mm four-sided chain links made of 3t manganese steel - Protective nylon webbing with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold cover in place and prevent scratches to bike frame - Adjustable rubber end-caps keep webbing ends protected while allowing the user to change the webbing length up or down as desired - Hardened Steel bodied Padlock with 2" x 11mm hardened steel shackle - Retained shackle side allows chain to be carried around waist - Hardened double deadbolt provides additional holding power against twist attacks - High security Pin-style cylinder - 2 ergonomic keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program
- 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Double Deadbolt locking mechanism has extensive holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - 3 stainless steel keys—one lighted with high-intensity bulb & replaceable battery Key Safe Program Product dimensions: 1.8” x 2.1” (48mm x 54mm) Product weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kgs)
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace-of-mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection. Specifications & Features - 12mm HARDENED STEEL SHACKLE resist hand tools - Reinforced collar over keyway for increased protection - HIGH SECURITY DISC-CYLINDER - Includes click style TRANSPORTATION BRACKET - High security BENT FOOT DESIGN for ease of use - Protective vinyl covering - Key Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 6mm hardened steel chain links - 95cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 8mm hardened steel chain links - 100cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer.
Page 1 of 11 Next page