The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
$16.99 - $18.99
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$16.79 - $26.99
- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$42.29 - $48.59
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
- City/commuter sidewall protection - Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
$24.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$24.99 - $29.99
- Balloon tire with urban treads - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$15.00 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
- Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
$19.99 - $21.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
$26.99 - $28.49
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 26 x 2.1
$19.99 - $23.99
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Slightly knobby tire for light trail use - Wire bead - ISO 559
$18.99 - $19.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 590
$16.99 - $23.99
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$53.36 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$31.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and also has the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too. - 625 grams
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
$59.99 - $65.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$28.90 - $33.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$32.99 - $42.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
$12.99 - $25.49
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
$35.00 - $84.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
Page 1 of 7 Next page