An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-200 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Universal Handlebar Bracket (Helmet, Flatbar, & Other Brackets Available) - Modes: High (200 Lumens) 5.5 Hours / Medium (75 Lumens) 11.5 Hours / Low (35 Lumens) 21 Hours / Flash (70 Lumens) 31 Hours - Runtime: Up To 31 Hours (On Flash) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Modes: Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours
FEATURES - Headlight: 120 Lumens* - Tail Light: 50 Lumens* - Most Popular Combo Kit - USB Rechargeable - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins TBT-120F - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash, & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 23 hrs (Depending on Setting) TBT-50R - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash Slow, High Flash Fast & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 19.5 hrs (Depending on Setting)
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
If you’re looking for a compact urban bike light combo set at a great price, look no farther than this pairing. We’ve teamed up the compact 80 lumen Beamer 80 headlight with the bright and super-efficient Blinky 3 tail light. Both front and rear lights boast generous run times and have all the steady and flashing modes you need to be noticed as you explore by bike after dark. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Blinky 3 specs: - 3 - 5mm LEDs adn built-in parabolic lensing provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 tested Run times: 70 hrs (steady – 12 lm), and up to 140 hrs (flash - 12lm) - Provide 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 68 grams
Fully rechargeable light set, 180 lumen headlight with side lights up to 20 hours, Superflash USB up to 36 hours, both lights offer Courtesy flash mode.
Cover your 12 and your 6 for daytime and nighttime riding with the powerful, USB-rechargeable TigerMoth Headlight and Taillight Set. Lights feature a compact design and simple, tool-free installation. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Universal tool-free attachment - 100-Lumen Headlight runtime varies from 1.5–18 hours depending on one of four lighting modes - 20-Lumen Taillight runtime varies from 1.5–15 hours depending on one of seven lighting modes - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used
The Lezyne Femto Drive Duo is a two-in-one safety light integrated into a versatile helmet mount. Front and rear light coupled by a composite matrix junction. Compatible with nearly all vented-style helmets. LEDs are housed in a super compact, lightweight and durable machined aluminum body. High-grade polycarbonate lenses provide side visibility and double as the power button. Front: 15 lumens, Rear: 7 lumens, two output modes. Easy to replace CR2032 batteries.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Pair are compact, bright, and beautifully made front and rear safety lights. The Femto Front is an ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. The Femto Rear mirrors the design of the Femto Rear, but puts out up to 7 lumens of red light with two output/flash modes.
For complete visibility, a pair of Lezyne's Front and Rear KTV Drive Lights has you covered. Lezyne's KTV Front Light is a compact, high-visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to 180 lumens and six output/flash modes. Side visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Lezyne's KTV Drive Rear also uses two ultra-bright LEDs and enjoys the same durable, waterproof, and super lightweight construction. It provides up to ten lumens and three output/flash modes with a wraparound lens for 180 degrees of visibility. Unique aero and round post compatible design, and features the same integrated USB stick as the front light for convenient cable-free recharging of your entire set.
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: Red = lower than 25%, Yellow = 50%-25%, Green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-30 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap. - Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB - Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip) Waterproof: IPX 6 Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Heading out after dark and need lights? Look no further than the Flash Pack. This combo kit includes the new Flash 300 headlight with our tried-and-true Flashback taillight. See where you are going, and be seen by motorists, all the while not breaking the bank. Whether you are an all-conditions commuter or a student riding across campus, the Flash Pack has got you covered. - Single-LED headlight oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility. Single-LED taillight for rear visibility. - 700 + 200mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries charge in 2:00 hours each with included micro USB cables. - Headlight installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body. - Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.) - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - O-ring mount (extra o-ring included) fits all round seatposts. - IPX7 waterproof means these lights will be there when you need them, even in the hardest rain. - White Steady High mode: 300 lumens for 1:30 hours - White Steady Medium mode: 150 lumens for 3:00 hours - White Steady Low mode: 75 lumens for 6:00 hours - White Flash mode: 150 lumens for 12:00 hours - Red Steady mode: 10 lumens for 2:00 hours - Red Power Flash mode: 20 lumens for 4:00 hours - Red Disco Flash mode: 14 lumens for 6:00 hours - Red Eco Flash mode: 5 lumens for 20:00 hours
The City Rover Io set consists of the City Rover 700 lumen USB-rechargeable headlight and the Io USB-rechargeable taillight. The City Rover 700 has a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness-destroying CREE LED bulb with side illumination. The Io has 3 different modes—steady, flash, and pulse—and is perfect for urban riding. - Both lights are USB-rechargeable - Io runtime up to 20h, City Rover up to 36h on daytime flash modes - Headlight has 5 modes for 2-36h run time - Headlight has additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after low-battery indicator light comes on - Headlight wakes up in last mode used - Taillight mounts vertically or horizontally - Headlight 125g, taillight, 53g
This PDW light set consists of the Pathfinder 200 lumen USB-rechargeable headlight and the Io USB-rechargeable taillight. The Pathfinder 200 has a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness-destroying CREE LED bulb. The Io has 3 different modes, steady, flash, and pulse, and is perfect for urban riding. - Headlight: 4 Modes: Steady low (4 hours), Steady high (2 hours), Pulse (8 hours), Daytime Flash (25 hours) - Headlight: Vertical Cutoff Beam focuses beam into perfect bike path pattern while shielding the LED to prevent blinding oncoming traffic - Taillight: Mounts vertically or horizontally - Taillight: 3 modes (runtime) Steady (10h) Flash (20h) Pulse (20h)
Portland Design Works' Spaceship 3 Headlight/Radbot 500 Taillight Set offers bright LED lights, front and rear, for super nighttime visibility. The Spaceship 3 headlight focuses three brilliant LEDs through a precision lens, illuminating your course ahead. Powered by 2xAA batteries, the Spaceship 3 includes both steady and flashing modes for up to 100 hours of run time. Includes the Mission Control 2.0 mount. The RADBOT 500 is equipped with a blazing 0.5 watt LED and a large precision reflector to provide visibility to your backside. Powered by 2xAAA batteries, the RADBOT has three modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time. It also features an on/off switch that must be depressed for 1.5 seconds to turn the light on and off. This helps prevent the RADBOT from being accidentally turned on when you're transporting it in your pocket or bag off the bike. Spaceship 3: - Three bright white LEDs - Runs on 2xAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours of run time - 2 Modes: Steady and Flashing - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount - Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty Radbot 500: - 0.5 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
A bright and reliable urban bike light combo set. These lights provide cyclists with all the modes to stay bright as they pedal around town day or night. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX5 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Grateful Red specs: - PB 28 LED Power Array provide steady, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 tested Run times: 26 hrs (steady – 13 lm), 45 hrs (Courtesy - 4-11 lm) and up to 150 hrs (Superflash - 13 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 85 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page