An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-200 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Universal Handlebar Bracket (Helmet, Flatbar, & Other Brackets Available) - Modes: High (200 Lumens) 5.5 Hours / Medium (75 Lumens) 11.5 Hours / Low (35 Lumens) 21 Hours / Flash (70 Lumens) 31 Hours - Runtime: Up To 31 Hours (On Flash) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Modes: Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours
FEATURES - Headlight: 120 Lumens* - Tail Light: 50 Lumens* - Most Popular Combo Kit - USB Rechargeable - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins TBT-120F - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash, & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 23 hrs (Depending on Setting) TBT-50R - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash Slow, High Flash Fast & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 19.5 hrs (Depending on Setting)
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
If you’re looking for a compact urban bike light combo set at a great price, look no farther than this pairing. We’ve teamed up the compact 80 lumen Beamer 80 headlight with the bright and super-efficient Blinky 3 tail light. Both front and rear lights boast generous run times and have all the steady and flashing modes you need to be noticed as you explore by bike after dark. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Blinky 3 specs: - 3 - 5mm LEDs adn built-in parabolic lensing provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 tested Run times: 70 hrs (steady – 12 lm), and up to 140 hrs (flash - 12lm) - Provide 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 68 grams
Fully rechargeable light set, 180 lumen headlight with side lights up to 20 hours, Superflash USB up to 36 hours, both lights offer Courtesy flash mode.
We've teamed up our popular Blaze 210 SL headlight & Superflash USB tail light to create the rechargeable bike light set that is eye catching from 360°. It’s a perfect commuter combo set that can transition from busy roads to multi-use paths with the click of a button. The Superflash mode is great for daytime visibility and the Courtesy mode shines best on paths. What a combo! Blaze 180 USB specs: - Cree XPG3 LED provides high and low power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested: Run times: 2 hrs (high - 210 lm), 3 hrs (low - 120 lm), 5 hrs (Courtesy - 65-185 lm) and up to 21 hrs (Superflash - 210 lm) - Amber side lights provide 275° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 1000 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 3 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Quick Twist bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 87 grams Superflash USB specs: - High output surface mounted LED plus 2 5mm LEDs provide steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - Run times: 8 hrs (steady – 4 lm), 10 hrs (Courtesy - 1-3 lm) and up to 36 hrs (Superflash - 4 lm) - Provide 180° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Water resistance rated to IPX6 standard - 230 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2-4 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Smart Charging Technology with built in low battery indicator - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts and clip mount for multiple mounting options - Mount it to your rear rack with the Rack Bracket (#3108) which is sold separately - 59 grams
Planet Bike's Superflash/Blaze Combo Light Set is a commuter's dream that maximizes your visibility on dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. The Super Flash aims 2 LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! They both feature flashing and steady modes, include batteries and deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
Light up your surroundings and enjoy daytime and nighttime rides with easy peace of mind thanks to Pico’s 100 powerful lumens, combined with the TigerMoth 20-Lumen Taillight. Featuring alloy construction and tool-free installation, Pico is USB-rechargeable with competitive runtime. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - 100-Lumen Headlight - 20-Lumen TigerMoth Taillight - Comes with two bracket mounts, one front-specific and one rear-specific
Cover your 12 and your 6 for daytime and nighttime riding with the powerful, USB-rechargeable TigerMoth Headlight and Taillight Set. Lights feature a compact design and simple, tool-free installation. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Universal tool-free attachment - 100-Lumen Headlight runtime varies from 1.5–18 hours depending on one of four lighting modes - 20-Lumen Taillight runtime varies from 1.5–15 hours depending on one of seven lighting modes - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used
An ideal front and rear combo kit for the daily rider that values performance, reliability, and convenience. The Urban is a classic style headlight, with a button that gives the user 4 different modes to choose from. The smart Vya taillight features auto on/off technology with no buttons – just start riding and it automatically activates the SafePulse beam. High visibility is paramount and dedicated amber sidelights front and rear are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders as both lights are certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete and are fully waterproof to ensure long-term reliability. Recharging is fast and efficient with a Micro USB cable (Urban) or plugging directly into a USB port (Vya). Blending the best-selling Urban 500 headlight with the state-of-the-art Vya, daily riders now have the perfect setup to stay safe and visible. Features - 500 Lumen Headlight and 50 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs - Visibility is enhanced with amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas - Pulsing beam patterns provide effective visibility day and night - Vya Taillight features smart auto-on/auto-off technology for commuter convenience - Secure mounting with durable straps prevents lights from moving when riding on uneven/bumpy terrain - Quick release allows removal in seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike - Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure – water immersion - Charging is reliable and efficient with included Micro USB cable (Urban) and through direct USB blade (Vya) Headlight Specifications - Lumens: 500 (high), 250 (medium), 125 (low), 125 (pulse) - Runtime: 90 min (high), 180 min (medium), 360 min (low), 720 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 20° (spot) - Charge Time: 270 min
The Lezyne Femto Drive Duo is a two-in-one safety light integrated into a versatile helmet mount. Front and rear light coupled by a composite matrix junction. Compatible with nearly all vented-style helmets. LEDs are housed in a super compact, lightweight and durable machined aluminum body. High-grade polycarbonate lenses provide side visibility and double as the power button. Front: 15 lumens, Rear: 7 lumens, two output modes. Easy to replace CR2032 batteries.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Pair are compact, bright, and beautifully made front and rear safety lights. The Femto Front is an ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. The Femto Rear mirrors the design of the Femto Rear, but puts out up to 7 lumens of red light with two output/flash modes.
For complete visibility, a pair of Lezyne's Front and Rear KTV Drive Lights has you covered. Lezyne's KTV Front Light is a compact, high-visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to 180 lumens and six output/flash modes. Side visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Lezyne's KTV Drive Rear also uses two ultra-bright LEDs and enjoys the same durable, waterproof, and super lightweight construction. It provides up to ten lumens and three output/flash modes with a wraparound lens for 180 degrees of visibility. Unique aero and round post compatible design, and features the same integrated USB stick as the front light for convenient cable-free recharging of your entire set.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 15 hours for front and 7.5 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: Red = lower than 25%, Yellow = 50%-25%, Green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-30 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
CatEye's Go Kit gives you what humans have been searching for since the Paleolithic: light and knowledge - all at an affordable price! For seeing the road and staying safe, you get CatEye's fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight, plus for tracking all your key riding stats, CatEye includes their 7-function Velo 7 computer. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs and a wide beam. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus 3 modes. Then, making every ride even more fun is CatEye's Velo 7 computer that displays your speed, distance, ride time and more on its easy-to-see screen. Like their lights it's easy to mount (to the stem or handlebars) and simple to operate. You'll love the large, bright display, and single large button for easily and quickly changing modes to see how your rides are going.
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
Page 1 of 4 Next page