With the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo, you're equipped with everything you need to be seen—day or night. It features up to 70 lumens in the front and 20 lumens in the rear, and it features the versatility of four light modes, ranging from steady and strong to flashing and brilliant. Increase your visibility with the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo. - Headlight: 20- to 70-lumen output. - Headlight: 2 hours to 24 hours runtime. - Tail light: 5- to 20-lumen output. - Tail light: 2 hours to 20 hours runtime. - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays, helmets, and saddle bags. - Four headlight modes including: Steady (55 lumens), Power Flash (70 lumens), Disco Flash (55 lumens), Eco Flash (20 lumens) - Four taillight modes including: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens)
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-200 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Universal Handlebar Bracket (Helmet, Flatbar, & Other Brackets Available) - Modes: High (200 Lumens) 5.5 Hours / Medium (75 Lumens) 11.5 Hours / Low (35 Lumens) 21 Hours / Flash (70 Lumens) 31 Hours - Runtime: Up To 31 Hours (On Flash) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Modes: Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours
FEATURES - Headlight: 120 Lumens* - Tail Light: 50 Lumens* - Most Popular Combo Kit - USB Rechargeable - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins TBT-120F - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash, & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 23 hrs (Depending on Setting) TBT-50R - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash Slow, High Flash Fast & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 19.5 hrs (Depending on Setting)
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
If you’re looking for a compact urban bike light combo set at a great price, look no farther than this pairing. We’ve teamed up the compact 80 lumen Beamer 80 headlight with the bright and super-efficient Blinky 3 tail light. Both front and rear lights boast generous run times and have all the steady and flashing modes you need to be noticed as you explore by bike after dark. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Blinky 3 specs: - 3 - 5mm LEDs adn built-in parabolic lensing provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 tested Run times: 70 hrs (steady – 12 lm), and up to 140 hrs (flash - 12lm) - Provide 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 68 grams
Fully rechargeable light set, 180 lumen headlight with side lights up to 20 hours, Superflash USB up to 36 hours, both lights offer Courtesy flash mode.
The Lezyne Femto Drive Duo is a two-in-one safety light integrated into a versatile helmet mount. Front and rear light coupled by a composite matrix junction. Compatible with nearly all vented-style helmets. LEDs are housed in a super compact, lightweight and durable machined aluminum body. High-grade polycarbonate lenses provide side visibility and double as the power button. Front: 15 lumens, Rear: 7 lumens, two output modes. Easy to replace CR2032 batteries.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Pair are compact, bright, and beautifully made front and rear safety lights. The Femto Front is an ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. The Femto Rear mirrors the design of the Femto Rear, but puts out up to 7 lumens of red light with two output/flash modes.
For complete visibility, a pair of Lezyne's Front and Rear KTV Drive Lights has you covered. Lezyne's KTV Front Light is a compact, high-visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to 180 lumens and six output/flash modes. Side visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Lezyne's KTV Drive Rear also uses two ultra-bright LEDs and enjoys the same durable, waterproof, and super lightweight construction. It provides up to ten lumens and three output/flash modes with a wraparound lens for 180 degrees of visibility. Unique aero and round post compatible design, and features the same integrated USB stick as the front light for convenient cable-free recharging of your entire set.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 15 hours for front and 7.5 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: Red = lower than 25%, Yellow = 50%-25%, Green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-30 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
CatEye's Go Kit gives you what humans have been searching for since the Paleolithic: light and knowledge - all at an affordable price! For seeing the road and staying safe, you get CatEye's fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight, plus for tracking all your key riding stats, CatEye includes their 7-function Velo 7 computer. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs and a wide beam. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus 3 modes. Then, making every ride even more fun is CatEye's Velo 7 computer that displays your speed, distance, ride time and more on its easy-to-see screen. Like their lights it's easy to mount (to the stem or handlebars) and simple to operate. You'll love the large, bright display, and single large button for easily and quickly changing modes to see how your rides are going.
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap. - Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB - Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip) Waterproof: IPX 6 Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
With the Stix Switch 2-Pack, your lighting options are endless. How? The Stix Switch features the ability to switch between red and white modes with a simple, long press of the power button. So, if you need extra light up front, more visibility at the rear, or a traditional front/rear combo, the Stix Switch 2-Pack delivers. - 2 to 20-hour runtime - Headlight or taillight—you decide - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Three white modes: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens) - Five red modes: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays - Additional mounting options available (sold separately)
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-80 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Modes: High (80 Lumens) 1.75 Hours / Medium (40 Lumens) 3.25 Hours / Low (20 Lumens) 7.5 Hours / High Flash – 8 Hours / Daytime Flash – 10 Hours Runtime: Up To 10 Hours (On Daytime Flash) TL-411 4-LED Tail Light: - Four 3mm Red LEDs - Built-In Backpack/Pocket Clip - Long Battery Life - Uni-Tail Light Bracket Included - Lightweight - Light & Bracket Can Be Removed In Only Seconds - Up To 1/4 Mile Visibility - Optional Rack Mount - AAA Batteries (x2) Included - Modes: Alternating & Flash: High – 35 Hours / Slow Flash – 70 Hours / Quick Flash – 70 Hours / Scrolling Flash – 70 Hours - Runtime: Up To 70 Hours (Depending On Mode)
Page 1 of 4 Next page