When designing the WCS Kite dropper, Tom looked at what makes existing droppers fail and why their lifespan was so short. He knew service was a main contributing factor in dropper's lives, and wanted to create a post that could be easily serviced should something happen. In doing so, he created a system that is deceptively simple and incredibly reliable.
The 3-position Kite offers 30mm of initial drop—the optimal height for lowered center of gravity while still providing an efficient pedal stroke—and full drop for when getting low and behind the rear end is necessary.
- Material: 2014 alloy
- Total length: 310, 380mm (including 80mm of minimum insert)
- Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft
- Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max)
- Seat collar torque: 5Nm (max)
- Three travel stops (0, 30mm, full drop)
- Inflation pressure: 10psi
- Stealth cable routing
- Compatible with a variety of brake lever and bar mount configurations including Shimano I-SPEC I / II & SRAM Matchmaker
- Easily serviceable
- Includes remote lever with standard clamp (lower left / upper right setup), housing and cable, barrel adjuster
|Black / 30.9mm / 380mm / 0mm / 125mm||796941416795||41055317033|
|Black / 31.6mm / 380mm / 0mm / 125mm||796941416801||41055317034|