Classic and timeless design is what the Backwoods frame is all about. Built for the trails, but just as ready to ride at the park or in the streets. The narrow toptube and downtube both feature gussets so the frame can maintain its classic look without compromising on strength. The tapered rear triangle tubing looks sleek but maintains its stiffness where it needs to. Included Kink Master Clamp features a 5mm/6mm combo bolt that makes adjustment super convenient, and the K-Brick headtube badge really finishes off the look. Integrated chain tensioners, removable brake mounts, and big tire clearance are just a few of the other features for modern-day conveniences and compatibility.
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Wide Stays for Big Tire Clearance
- Tapered Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes
- Simple Straight Seatstay and Chainstay Bridges
- Weight: 4lb 15oz (20.75")
- Chainstay Length: 13.5" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
Contact us for parts packages
Fork sold separately
|Frame||100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing|
|Bottom Bracket||Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size BB|
|Brake Compatibility||Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System|
|Accessories & Extras||Includes Kink Master Clamp Seat Clamp, Integrated Chain Tensioners|
* Subject to change without notice.