This Wheels Mfg. Double End Bottom Bracket wrench fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm. - Machined aluminum - Anodized red. - Compatible with all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets with notched cups
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
Special tools for building Surly Fat Bike wheels. - 56mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Moonlander offset wheels - 35mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Pugsley offset wheels
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
- Compact tool for removing valve cores from Schrader valves, Presta valves, and valve extenders - Easily fits in any bag or jersey pocket
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
The best of both worlds are now combined into one. Three tire levers and a CO2 inflator head round out this combo tool. Features: - 1 Tire Lever With Built In CO2 Inflater - 2 Tire Levers With Built In Spoke Hooks - Presta & Scharder Valve Compatible Specs: - Number of Tools: 2 - Weight: 38 Grams - CO2 Lever Length: 5 1/4? - Lever Length: 4 1/2?
The ultimate starter combo kit! - Medium-sized saddle bag - Ballistic nylon bottle cage - 15 function super tool with CO2 inflator - Tire levers - 8-piece patch kit - 2 threaded 16g CO2 cartridges
A CO2 inflator and mini tool in one, Serfas's ST-13i features 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, and CO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately). This compact, metal mini tool nearly does it all.
The SRAM Pro Disc Brake Bleed Kit is designed for servicing SRAM disc brakes systems. - Kit includes 2 syringes, fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, crowfoot, Bleeding Edge Fitting, and DOT5.1 hydraulic fluid - For use with SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR/G2 disc brakes - Compatible with DB-G2-R-A1, DB-G2-R-A2, DB-G2-RE-A2, DB-G2-RS-A1, DB-G2-RS-A2, DB-G2-RSC-A1, DB-G2-RSC-A2, DB-G2-ULT-A1, DB-G2-ULT-A2, DB-GDE-R-A1, DB-GDE-R-B1, DB-GDE-RE-A1, DB-GDE-RS-A1, DB-GDE-RS-B1, DB-GDE-RSC-A1, DB-GDE-RSC-B1, DB-GDE-T-A1, DB-GDE-ULT-A1, DB-LVL-A1, DB-LVL-T-A1, DB-LVL-TL-A1, DB-LVL-TLM-A1, DB-LVL-TLM-B1, DB-LVL-ULT-A1, DB-LVL-ULT-B1, DB-X0-B1, DB-XX-A2
- Volume reducer kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - 3 pieces
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Recon RL/TK A1 (2018+)
$12.00 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
- Fits Shimano, Sun Race, Sachs, and other 12 spline, 22.7mm diameter 5–10 speed freewheels and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings and Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets. - Professional quality and precision sized for the perfect fit. - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. Pedro's socket tools provide a professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic.
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
Any fastener with a name like star fangled nut was destined to cause headaches. Most mechanics have battled with troublesome star nuts and know having the right tool makes a world of difference. Pedro's Star Nut Setter was designed to make star nut installation quick and easy. Compatible with 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes, the Pedro's Star Nut Setter features a guide that surrounds the steerer, providing perfect alignment and perfect depth every time. The compact size is perfect for the tool box and the tool steel construction ensures long-lasting performance.
$11.00 - $12.99
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park's 11-Speed Compatible Chainwhip/Sprocket Remover is for removing cassettes and freewheels, and getting cogs apart, too. It has a long plastic-covered handle for excellent leverage and the chain is attached with hardened pins for durability. The chain fits on everything from 11- to 5-speed cassettes and freewheels.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Bottom Bracket Wrench has 2 ends to fit slotted bottom bracket adjusting cups and cups with raised 16mm wrench flats common on older English and less-expensive bicycles. Please ask if you have any questions whether this wrench is right for your repair.
Park's AV-1 Axle Vise makes repairing and overhauling hubs easier than ever. It prevents your axle from spinning while work is done on the hub and it has two different size receptacles so it will work with both front and rear axles.
Page 1 of 39 Next page