$37.99 - $74.99
- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
- Adjustable mirror made from heavy-duty, high-impact nylon fiber composite - Highly adjustable head for optimal viewing angle - 68mm, extremely clear glass with anti-glare properties - Universal design can be used as a left or right-hand mirror
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Experience an extra measure of security when you ride with this adjustable, wide-view mirror. The High Definition Glass Lens provides a superior view of approaching vehicles. Quick, simple, external attachment to left side, flat handlebars. Mounts to hybrid, commuter, road, mountain or recumbent bikes. - Fits bar diameter 21 to 26mm - Quick, simple, external attachment to left side, flat handlebars - 4.125-inch high-definition glass, wide-view mirror provides a superior view of approaching vehicles - Nylon frame and body - Oval mirror rotates 360 degrees
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - High-Definition, Blast Resistant, Anti-Glare Glass Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Rotates 360 Degrees - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
- Highly reflective colored spoke covers give your new bike that old school vibe - Perfect for cruisers, BMX, or wheelie bikes that need that little bit of extra style - Sold in bags of 36, enough for one wheel - 150mm long
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
- Stylish bike accessory for your bike through beautiful bohemian print. - Makes a resounding ding dong sound.
Classically designed bicycle bell featuring modern materials and a robust machined-aluminum handlebar mount. The bell dome and striker are crafted from high-quality brass with a sturdy stainless steel spring. Its secure base quickly mounts to most modern bicycle handlebars (25.4mm or 22.2mm diameter) with a stainless steel Torx bolt. And its narrow design attaches neatly between other handlebar accessories. It provides a powerful ring that’s excellent for all cyclists and commuters alike. This bell is engineered to be extremely durable with excellent resistance to weather-related wear-and-tear. This lightweight and stylish ringer is the ultimate bicycle bell. - Compact, classic bell-shape construction for a high-quality sound - Bell and striker are made from high-polished brass - CNC-machined aluminum hard handlebar mount, designed for 25.4 - 22.2mm tube - Molded rubber shims add grip and fine tune fitting - Stainless steel hammer - Impressively loud ring - Weight: 34g
Experience an extra measure of security when you ride with this adjustable, wide-view mirror. The High Definition Glass Lens provides a superior view of approaching vehicles. Quick, simple, attachment to either left or right, flat or drop bar end. Mounts to hybrid, commuter, road, mountain or recumbent bikes. - Fits 14.8 to 22.5mm interior diameter flat or drop bar ends - Quick, simple, attachment to either left or right, flat or drop bar end - 2.75-inch, high-definition glass, wide-view mirror provides a superior view of approaching vehicles - Nylon frame and body - Round mirror rotates 360 degrees
$19.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- Crane bells are some of the finest bells available - Timeless designs with a loud and clear tone - Features the Cat-Eye Flex-Tite bracket, which installs without tools on most areas of the cockpit. - Made in Japan
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Mini brass bell with alloy clamp - Headset spacer version includes a spacer to work with 1" or 1-1/8" steer tubes - Suzu: lever strike - 45mm in diameter
Our Trail Bell announces your presence while letting you keep both hands firmly on your grips and goes silent with just the flick of a switch. Fits all handlebars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
- Designed with road drop bars in mind - Can mount on the brake hood, On cable housing, And on some flat bar levers (Levers need to have flat section less than 9mm deep) - Clamps on with a screw. Simply turn the bell dome to loosen and tighten - Reversible for right and left hand use - Does not use a spring loaded clip - Made in japan
The beauty of this little bell's unique design is that it securely attaches to your bike's cable housing so it doesn't require any real estate on your handlebars. Mount it within reach of your thumb or forefinger and ring out a crisp "ding, ding, ding" when you merrily pedal past on the left. - Clip mount quickly and securely attaches to cable housing - Diminutive size and clip mount free up handlebar space - Lightweight brass bell has a clean sound - 360-degree dinger rotation for perfect positioning - High fatigue spring
$16.59 - $18.39
Origin-8's Ping Multi-Fit features a compact design and a multi-fit, no-tool mount.
$17.79 - $18.19
Origin-8's Time Clock Bell provides a wonderful sound and adds a touch of class to your handlebars. This great 55mm bell delivers the wonderful resonate sound of brass with all-metal mechanical parts.
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
$15.00 - $18.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.8") - Weight: Black and Silver: 26g (.9oz), Brass: 57g (2oz)
Dimension Safety Flags offer higher visibility for riders. - Perfect for bikes, trailers, recumbents - Two-piece connecting rod - Assembled Flag Height: 51.75 inches
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
$6.99 - $16.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Page 1 of 3 Next page